Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) Favourite sea animal?
Defiantly a Orca Whale/Killer Whale
2) If you had a choice to be colorblind, or never smell again, choose?
Smell again because I get really sick from certain smells so I would like to not have to deal with that.
3) One thing you could never change about yourself?
I hate to sound very stereotypical teenage girl but I would have to say my weight.
4) Why is there a dead guy in your closet?
Because he keeps people out of my room.
5) Top 2 Fandoms?
Doctor Who and Harry Potter
6) Top 5 songs?
well they change a lot but now
5. Try by P!nk
4. Cough Syrup by Young the Giant
3. This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars
2. Band on the Run by Paul McCartney and Wings
1. Hey Jude by The Beatles
7) Favourite form of self expression?
ACTING. all the way. Letting go of yourself but bringing a honest performance with real emotions is the most amazing feeling in the world
8) Least favourite book?
Bless Me, Ultima
9) Least favourite quote?
"…two things are necessary to salvation…money and gunpowder." from Bless Me, Ultima .
10) Best memory ever?
My best memory is from when I was in Kindergarten and I was at a play of Snow White and I was chosen to be one of the seven dwarves from the audience. So they gave me and the other kids some instructions before we went on stage, but we didn’t have any lines. They just gave us very simple instructions and lets us do stuff around what they said. When I got on stage, it was the best feeling ever. My adrenaline was pumping and I was so exhilarated. The final thing they had us do was run across the little space infront of the audience away from the Evil Queen and I accidentally lost one of my shoes. But the thrill from being on the stage was really the moment I decided I wanted to be an actor.
11) Tell me one thing I would never know about you?
When I was little I used to say dive up because I couldn’t say drive-through
My new questions:
1) What is your favorite book?
2) Where do you see yourself in five years?
3) Any hidden talents?
4) Favorite Ice Cream?
5) TV or Movies?
6) If you could visit anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
7) What is your stripper name? (First Pet- first name/ first street- last name)
8) Favorite character?
9) If you could be born any other year, what would it be? Why?
10) Favorite day of the week?
11) If you could trade places with a fictional character, who would it be? Why?